It’s never too early to call your accountant! Our partners and associates have many years’ experience in accountancy and in that time have dealt with an array of different businesses. We draw on this experience to give you sound advice from the outset.
Issues to be addressed as early as possible are:
- the business strategy and business plan if appropriate
- the funding requirements
- the best structure for the business taking into account a number of factors including: limited liability protection; the most tax efficient structure and the role of the principals in the business
- the record keeping requirements and system for monitoring financial performance
- notifying HMRC of your commencement
- registration for VAT
- registering as an employer to obtain a PAYE reference from HMRC
We can help your new venture to survive and then thrive… Contact us for more assistance.