The Milne Craig Financial Services Department has been on quite a journey since our Director Kate Brown joined the firm in 1995. From that starting, the department now has six Chartered advisers, and a support team of 10 or more. Each of our staff takes pride in their contribution to the delivery of a professional and attentive client service.
While all our staff are well-trained and highly-qualified, it is our people skills and relationships with our clients that we feel really makes a difference to the experience we offer. We listen and we talk to you, not at you. When creating financial planning solutions, we make the most of the fact we are independent and are very flexible in our approach. We start with the person, help them formulate a long term plan and only then think about the best product to deliver this.
With our longstanding track record and our ability to work closely with our colleagues in the Accountancy and Tax Departments, we are able to offer the quality of service you would expect from a much larger firm, with the personal touch of a smaller one.
We serve a wide breadth of clients, both personal and corporate, across the financial planning spectrum, but specialist areas include:
- Pension planning, both before and after retirement
- Investment planning and ongoing management
- Providing for the family
- Planning for specific goals
- Managing corporate wealth efficiently
- Inheritance Tax Planning and passing wealth to the next generation
- Advice in later life and for those with vulnerabilities
- Helping you deal with the unexpected, whether this is bereavement, divorce or redundancy.
If you would like our help in any of the above areas, or simply want to ask us a finance related question, please contact Kate.